Building Hope Through Active Compassion
At Kaleo, we invite you to be an integral part of our mission by volunteering alongside us. Joining our team means more than just lending a hand; it’s about building hope, fostering community, and making a lasting impact on the next generation.
Grab your team and join us building Hope Packs or Family Care Boxes for distribution or by planting Community Gardens with children. We believe that every hand is important in building the kingdom and has a place in bringing hope to the next generation.
It was priceless to see the reaction of those we gave a bottle of water. To say they were excited to receive these items is an understatement.
- To view and apply for all Kaleo volunteer opportunities, please visit our Volunteer Portal.
- Click on the “Available Opportunities” icon
- You will be prompted to create an account to respond to an available volunteer opportunity (Note: this helps to streamline the volunteer scheduling process now and for future opportunities). Please ensure to put correct contact information.
- You will be prompted to sign the Kaleo Volunteer Waiver form. (Note: this allows you to participate in Kaleo volunteer activities)
- A Kaleo staff member will review your submitted waiver form.
- Once approved, you will receive an email notification.
- Receipt of your approval via email, denotes that you are now free to request specific dates and times for your volunteer opportunity by clicking the “Respond” button.
- All requests are typically processed within 48hrs.